Let’s make a deal! You give us $10, and at the Founders’ Day Service Auction at 6 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 27, 2018, we’ll give you:
- A festive evening of fun and fellowship.
- Heavy appetizers and beverages.
- Two raffle tickets.
- Free child care for those who need it (with pizza, games and movies for the kids).
- The opportunity to bid on services donated by our members and friends – see what’s been donated!
- The pride of knowing that you helped UUCC.
- Freedom from remorse over missing our premier fund-raising event of the year.
We’ll gather for tasty snacks and beverages from 6 to 8 p.m. and bid on things like computer help, professional or business services, fancy meals… on and on the list will go.
Your help is needed to make this fund-raiser for our church a success:
- Purchase auction tickets for $10/person on the Auction Tickets page. (No tickets are required for children who will be in child care.)
- Contribute food/drinks and/or volunteer to help with setup and cleanup on the Auction Food/Drinks and Help page.
Click the buttons below to: