If you have incurred expenses on behalf of UUCC and want to be reimbursed, you need to submit a completed standard voucher to Church Administrator Kathie Bergman.
Important: Before incurring expenses on behalf of the church, obtain a copy of our tax-exempt status certificate from the Church Administrator to avoid paying sales tax.
Please note the following:
- Receipts for expenses must be attached to the voucher.
- The voucher must be signed by the committee chair or team leader responsible for the applicable budget category.
- The person seeking reimbursement cannot sign the voucher.
- If a committee chair or team leader advanced the expense and is seeking reimbursement, another member of the committee or team must sign the voucher.
- If you don’t know who should sign the voucher, leave the signature blank and submit the voucher. The appropriate person will be asked to approve the voucher before it is paid.
- If you don’t want to use the PDF copy of the standard voucher from the link above, paper copies of the voucher are available in the volunteer workroom or from the Church Administrator.
Vouchers may be submitted to the Church Administrator as follows:
- By personally delivering the voucher to Kathie Bergman.
- By placing the voucher in Kathie Bergman’s mailbox on the bookshelf outside her office.
- By emailing a PDF scan of the voucher and receipts.
- By postal-mailing the voucher and attached receipts to:
Unitarian Universalist Church of Columbia
2615 Shepard Blvd.
Columbia, MO 65201